Search
Search
God of War reboot actor Christopher Judge reiterates he has "zero involvement" with remake trilogy, teases "other projects" after fans convince themselves there's a Ragnarok sequel
358
Ashley Bardhan
2026-02-19
Contact me with news and offers from other Future brands Receive email from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors By submitting your information you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and are aged 16 or over. Contact me with news and offers from other Future brands Receive email from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors By submitting your information you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and are aged 16 or over. You are now subscribed Your newsletter sign-up was successful Want to add more newsletters? Every Friday Your weekly update on everything you could ever want to know about the games you already love, games we know you're going to love in the near future, and tales from the communities that surround them. Every Thursday GTA 6 O'clock Our special GTA 6 newsletter, with breaking news, insider info, and rumor analysis from the award-winning GTA 6 O'clock experts. Every Friday Knowledge From the creators of Edge: A weekly videogame industry newsletter with analysis from expert writers, guidance from professionals, and insight into what's on the horizon. Every Thursday The Setup Every Wednesday Switch 2 Spotlight Every Saturday The Watchlist Once a month SFX Get sneak previews, exclusive competitions and details of special events each month! Christoper Judge, the thunderous voice of Kratos in Santa Monica Studio's God of War soft reboot, is going to need everyone to calm down. Twitch streamer Fuzhpuzy just recorded him – seemingly, unwittingly – suggesting there would be a new God of War game alongside the upcoming remake trilogy, but now he's clarifying. "Let me be crystal clear, I have zero involvement with the original games and what they involve," Judge writes in a February 19 Twitter post. "Full stop." Announced at last week's PlayStation State of Play broadcast after many rumors, the God of War Greek trilogy from Sony will feature its original voice actor, the sonorous TC Carson. We knew that when Carson made the State of Play reveal himself, but Judge told Fuzhpuzy a bit more about the "new technology" he expected to see from the remakes when she approached him with her clip-on microphone on, possibly causing some fans' confusion. God of War fans will be "hearing about what we're doing probably late summer," Kratos actor Christopher Judge teases God of War Greek trilogy remake is official, but it's "still very early in development" New Kratos actor Ryan Hurst gets the "BOI" approval from God of War's Christopher Judge More importantly to ravenous fans, Judge also said to Fuzhpuzy that she could learn "about what we're doing probably late summer" – which many people hoped to mean Santa Monica Studios was releasing a follow-up to 2022's Ragnarok. But that's not really what Judge meant. "As much as I would love that everything I do in the future would involve SSM and GofW," the actor continues to say on Twitter, "I have other projects that I am super excited about. More info this summer." More info about those other, not-God of War projects, I think is what he means. That's too bad for Ragnarok sequel truthers, but good news for everyone who simply wants more Christopher Judge. Sony shuts down Demon's Souls remake dev Bluepoint after cancelling its God of War multiplayer project.
58
1
Send
NullPointerDude
Feb 20, 12:02 AM
This is amazing! Seems fine to me. Either.
0
Recent Articles